Erasmus+ is the EU’s programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. Its budget of €14.7 billion will provide opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train gain experience, and volunteers abroad. It is open to many individuals and organisations, although eligibility varies from one action to another and from one country to another. Individuals can take part in many of the opportunities funded by Erasmus+, although most will have to do so through an organisation taking part in the programme. The eligibility of individuals and organisations depends on the country in which they are based.
To learn more about this programme, please enter on its official webpage or watch this video.
Key Action 2
The actions under KA2 make it possible for organisations from different participating countries to work together, to develop, share and transfer best practices and innovative approaches in the fields of education, training and youth.
- This Action is all about enabling organisations to work together in order to improve their provision for learners and share innovative practices.
- Under Key Action 2 organisations can apply for funding to work in partnership with organisations from other participating countries.
- The projects funded under this Key Action will focus on sharing, developing and transferring innovative practices in education, training and youth provision between participating countries.
- Key Action 2 covers the five fields of higher education, vocational education and training (VET), schools, adult education and youth. It is important to note that target groups and activities for Key Action 2 vary by field.
- Key Action 2 aims to increase the positive impact of European activities at all levels to ensure benefits for the individuals, organisations and countries involved in projects.